photo hosting site

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
poboyjo65

Re: photo hosting site

Post by poboyjo65 »

SASSY wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:26 am
You highlighted full image bbcode img
I use full image linked bbcode url.
Never realized they both work. Is one better than the other?
Fred
I use the one Mike does (top one) but I like Freds (the bottom one) because you can click on it & it carries you to his pic acc & pic is a little bigger.
Johno

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:44 am
I use the one Mike does (top one) but I like Freds (the bottom one) because you can click on it & it carries you to his pic acc & pic is a little bigger.
And does the linked one allow you go see the other photos in the album like I can?
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

SASSY wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 am
[quote=poboyjo65 post_id=98641 time=<a href="tel:1588747485">1588747485</a> user_id=1191]
And does the linked one allow you go see the other photos in the album like I can?
[/quote]

I can but I am admin so might be different for others. I upload mine as private as well so that might be different for some.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

It wouldn't let me see his other pics until I logged/signed in to my acc,then I was able to see his other pics. so I guess if you have other private family pics that you didnt want the group to see then use the bbcode mike & I used,but if you wanted the group to see the other rearend pics & stuff use the link below the bbcode that Fred used. but for a build thread I'd want to post each pic separately on the thread,so it is easy to see all the time without clicking a link or pic.

EDIT: maybe I spoke too soon. all it would let me see was that album of Freds. it wouldn't let me see his other albums.
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:25 pm
all it would let me see was that album of Freds. it wouldn't let me see his other albums.
I think that is correct you can have other stuff on there private (I have never tried to look through anyone's pictures and won't unless someone needs help) just keep it out of albums with linked pictures.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Thanks guys for helping me understand the 2 options.
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

SASSY wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:00 pm
Thanks guys for helping me understand the 2 options.
Fred
Not that I knew any of this already ,I'm just pokin buttons & tryina figer it out with you. :) you're helpin me just as much!
Johno